Crisis and opposition training:
- Nathan, it's time to brush your teeth. NO, I don't feel like it, not right now! he says!
- ''Alicia, come inside, it's time for supper!'', No, not right away!!! '' she retorts!
- ''Noah, wake up, you have school this morning'' - ''NO, I don't feel like going'' - ''NO, I don't feel like going'' - ''NO, I don't feel like going'' - ''NO, I don't feel like going'' - ''NO, I don't feel like going!
- '' Alicia, let go of your brother, you'll make him angry!''
- ''OUCH, Mom, Liam hit me!!!! ''
- Alice, it's time for your homework, come on! '' No! '' She retorts!
- Mama, Antoine came into my room to ask me! ''
- '' Mama, Felicia won't stop ''
- '' Mom, Livia doesn't want to play with me! ''
- '' Mom, Nathan's playing video games when he's not allowed to! ''
Our children are impressive, making their parents proud. The speed with which they learn, their wonder at first experiences; seeing Christmas lights for the first time, the first time they walk, their first day at school, the first words they speak. Kids are great, they're literally pure potential! Of course they're great, but there's a lot at stake with the arrival of children in our lives! In order to survive, to maintain the pleasure of being a parent and to turn our children into responsible citizens of the future, I've put together this practical and effective training course on crises, opposition and managing their emotions and ours!
The parents all say the same thing: ''How quickly it went by, it seems like yesterday, this period went by too quickly''.
On the other hand, many challenges are intense and can push us to the limit of our resources, lead us to exhaustion and make us feel powerless, discouraged and incomprehensible:
- The child who hits, kicks, pushes, shouts, throws objects
- The opposing child
- The child who wants to decide everything and do as they please
- Difficulties with transitions, dressing, meals
This training course on crises and opposition in children is based on the clinical findings of my 20 years of experience in the field.
- I always give you the same guarantee: all training content is concrete, taken from the field, with no cloud shoveling, no disconnection from reality, and no abstract theories! Only the real thing, the stuff that works, tried and tested by hundreds of customers. Through this training course, you'll learn a lot about children, and probably a lot more about yourself! You'll quickly realize that if you apply just a tiny percentage of the content, you'll see instant results! You'll have to pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming! The beauty of it is that this training will be useful with your little ones, of course, but it will also be useful with your older ones and, I'm sure, probably with your partner, friends and colleagues! And why? Because a good percentage of what you'll learn in this training is applicable in interactions with humans of all ages! It will be an investment worth its weight in gold! Here's another interesting article to demystify Oppositional Defiant Disorder. If you'd like to learn more about the statistics related to mental health issues in Quebec, here's an interesting research article!
Following this training, you will be able to:
Who should attend this training on tantrums and opposition in children?
Practitioners working with young people (0-8 years old) (nurses, nursing assistants, social workers, psychoeducators, childcare workers, etc.) who wish to use a unique holistic approach
Parents with explosive, aggressive or oppositional children
Daycare centers and other institutions, school service centers, etc.
Teachers who wish to have a better understanding and more tools
Anyone who wants to learn more about the challenges of early childhood
Recognition of the training in the mandatory training hours
Social worker: Training recognized by OTSTCFQ
Psychoeducator: Training recognized by the OPPQ
Nurses : Training recognized by the OIIQ
Practical Nurse : Recognized training
Child care worker (CPE etc): Recognized training, you will obtain a certificate in accordance with the law 59